Slide et résonateurs

Présentation et FAQ sur la slide et les guitares résonateurs

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Réso tune available (et Weissenborn et violon aussi)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Fred Kinbom
Langue pendue

MessageSujet: Réso tune available (et Weissenborn et violon aussi)   Mar 2 Mar - 18:11

Just trying to get some more attention for this fundraiser for a friend - merci! Smile

I have a new digital download single available:

This single - "Many a Man" (a new song) / "Igelkott" (a alternative version from the one on my album with some beautiful fiddle) - is released to raise money for a good friend of mine who had a motorcycle accident recently. Thankfully he is alive and will recover eventually, but he has broken his right leg in four places and also his left hand. He is a self-employed tradesman and he will not be able to work for 6 months at least.

So, we thought that "every little helps", and Jim, Sam and I recorded "Many a Man", and have made it available as a digital download directly from my website, to raise some money to help my friend out.

The two-track single costs only £1 and all proceeds will go to my friend, to make at least a small but positive difference in his unfortunate and difficult situation.

"Many a Man" is a previously unreleased song featuring resonator guitar (upright, not lap style), double bass and cajón, and it is backed by a version of my lap slide tune "Igelkott" with the great Nick Pynn on fiddle, that was recorded during the sessions for the "Hedgehogs & Elephants" album. My sister Anna Kinbom made the cover artwork.

Here is a short youtube trailer for the single:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Du1aoDIEs

To buy the single, please go here and use the PayPal button, or click directly on the PayPal link below. The two songs will be e-mailed to your PayPal registered e-mail, or any other e-mail address you wish (just mention it as a note with the payment).

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8SZNQWUKXQTQL

I hope you will enjoy the music! Many thanks for the interest and support!

(Please feel free to forward this link to friends who may be interested.)

All the best,

Fred
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.fredrikkinbom.com

Réso tune available (et Weissenborn et violon aussi)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1