Slide et résonateurs

Présentation et FAQ sur la slide et les guitares résonateurs

AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Weissenborn, weiss-dobro, lap steel made in Italy !

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
Elmita
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Weissenborn, weiss-dobro, lap steel made in Italy !   Jeu 22 Nov - 17:46

Voilà une photo de la guitare entière et une où on voit un peu plus le bois:

Pour le sunrise il va falloir que j'y réfléchisse sérieusement...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
lavitavale
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Weissenborn, weiss-dobro, lap steel made in Italy !   Ven 23 Nov - 15:58

très belle!!!
Elmita
Bavard

MessageSujet: Re: Weissenborn, weiss-dobro, lap steel made in Italy !   Ven 23 Nov - 17:35

Merci! Je ne la lache plus, du coup ma folk, la pauvre, s'ennuie un peu dans sa boîte.
matteo
Nouveau

MessageSujet: merci ermanno!   Ven 18 Jan - 11:30

hi everyone,
I just want to tell something about my experience. sorry but I couldn't speak a word in french, even if I like France: every time I go to, I promise that I will learn, but nothing is done at all.
I knew Ermanno Pasqualato (Hermann), less than two years ago, on e-bay stuff.
I was looking for a weissenborn and it was amazing that I was founding a musical craftsman of these instruments just 100 Km far from home.
I asked him a Weiss style 1, with a clear and radical color and he made one in Val di Fiemme fir and chestnut in the bottom. I am not so tecnician about woods and shape but I couldn't believe the sound. I play it, writing my own songs, playing out in some bars, pubs: I really love it. For live session I bought a L.R.Baggs M1 active to reduce feedback problems: I am 70% happy for this. I mean it works good and the sound is warm but you loose many of the real vibrations of the armonic box of the guitar, also bacause it is very big. Best thing is compared it with another under the bridge...and I working for it.
Now I am intrested in a semiacoustic one, more versatile in live, and I was thinking to a mohogany one: two pics (humbucker and piezo) in two different jack outs. I got the very first prototype from Hermann (he lended me the guitar for a while), and I can't stand it no more without it.
I mean where can you find a peace of wood that sound like this, made with extremely care from a man with this enourmous passion, spending just few hundreds Euros? and I think If you'll know him one day you'll understand what I mean.
Sorry guys for the intrusion, this is just a way to say thank you to Ermanno, for his good work, for his constant supply to my questions and it's a public way to say congratulations for your guitars! Never give up Ermann!!
vleb
Langue pendue

MessageSujet: Re: Weissenborn, weiss-dobro, lap steel made in Italy !   Ven 18 Jan - 19:41

Thank you for these feedabcks !

http://www.myspace.com/vleblues
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://vleblues.free.fr
Fred Kinbom
Langue pendue

MessageSujet: Re: Weissenborn, weiss-dobro, lap steel made in Italy !   Ven 18 Jan - 22:33

Matteo, I would recommend you to try the K&K Pure Western Mini transducer pickup (it's glued to the bridge plate, inside the guitar) instead of piezo if you want to amplify the natural sound of your Weiss. Piezos sound like sh*t in my opinion, or at least like plastic. Wink

http://www.kksound.com/purewestern.html

Saluti!

Fred
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.fredrikkinbom.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Weissenborn, weiss-dobro, lap steel made in Italy !   

Weissenborn, weiss-dobro, lap steel made in Italy !
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3