Slide et résonateurs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Slide et résonateurs

Présentation et FAQ sur la slide et les guitares résonateurs

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

New Ermanno Pasqualato Marras Lapsteel

2 participants
AuteurMessage
robert
Nouveau
robert

New Ermanno Pasqualato Marras Lapsteel Empty
MessageSujet: New Ermanno Pasqualato Marras Lapsteel   New Ermanno Pasqualato Marras Lapsteel EmptyMar 16 Mar - 13:57

I've a new Lapsteel Marras from Ermanno Pasqualato. It's a clear, but warm sounding incredible Lapsteel guitar, handbuilt, for such a good price. I can recommend it to everyone who is a professional or a starting steeler like me, but with professional attitude to guitars.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
flo'n'co
Langue pendue
flo'n'co

MessageSujet: Re: New Ermanno Pasqualato Marras Lapsteel   New Ermanno Pasqualato Marras Lapsteel EmptyMer 17 Mar - 12:45

hi robert do you have a video or a sample of your marras for the difference in sound with ermanno ?

thank
http://www.myspace.com/floseul
robert
Nouveau
robert

MessageSujet: Re: New Ermanno Pasqualato Marras Lapsteel   New Ermanno Pasqualato Marras Lapsteel EmptyMer 17 Mar - 20:13

Sorry, I don't have yet. First, I'm a beginner with the laps (so it sounds not very beautiful at the moment), second I only have the lap and the weiss with one cable and the amp, because I'm moving all my music gear to another rehersal destination, haven't got much time at the moment, at all.
So it will follow later on.
I think, Ermanno played the marras on his video over an accoustic guitar amp, theirfore it's so clear, maybe the cam-mic does the rest, too. Over a peavy classic 30 or a boogie mark III, it has more treble and less bass too. Over the fender deluxe, witch is rewired on the original shematics of the 60's and has the old parts inside, it's warmer with more bass, but clear. I tried with a mad professor sweet honey low gain overdrive. this isn't bad as well.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: New Ermanno Pasqualato Marras Lapsteel   New Ermanno Pasqualato Marras Lapsteel Empty

New Ermanno Pasqualato Marras Lapsteel
Page 1 sur 1