Slide et résonateurs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Slide et résonateurs

Présentation et FAQ sur la slide et les guitares résonateurs

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
WD Green SN350 – Disque SSD interne NVMe M.2 ...
Voir le deal
99.99 €

weiss style 2 Ermanno Pasqualato (et footdrums)

+4
Michael Haunschmid
Clem
Yo
jumpohlen
8 participants
AuteurMessage
jumpohlen
Nouveau

weiss style 2 Ermanno Pasqualato (et footdrums) Empty
MessageSujet: weiss style 2 Ermanno Pasqualato (et footdrums)   weiss style 2 Ermanno Pasqualato (et footdrums) EmptyJeu 5 Fév - 1:08

bonjour a tous,
veuillez m'excuser pour l'anglais, mai pour moi c'est plus facile honte
I am completely new in this forum, with no previous experience on slide guitar, and I'm glad to be here and have the possibility to spend some words in favour of Ermanno Pasqualato.
Yes, I'm also italian (sorry, no one it's perfect), we both played a little mandolino, but this is not the only reason...
It started a pair of months ago, I was searching for a footdrum and I found on internet the product of Ermanno.
Very happy, because of smart communication and the sound and look of the small and simple instrument...
Seeing also the pictures of the guitar I contact once again Ermanno for have more information.
He invited me in his house and we spend together three hours on a saturday evening (plus 4 hours travel forth and back from my house). it was worth!
I have really enjoyed the man and his handwork, the in house laboratory, the smell of the woods and the glue, and a lot of love for the passion of building guitar... bravo !
For my eyes his instruments were so beautyful and alive, with a stunning sound, with a lot of human feeling that finally... hmmm

I've been guided by Ermanno in the choice of the wood for the top (abete val di fiemme), side and back (noix italien) fretboard (noce canaletto).
An all italian guitar, with all italian parts (except american tuners, african hovankol saddle and "I don't know from where" abalone dots)... sourire

I want to be honest, I'm not expert in the weisseborn, I don't know how does it sound a koa wood or how exactly looks a guitar that cost 3 to 4 times more, but after the visit to Ermanno, I truly believe that my next guitar will become a real favourite to my heart... And surely without the work of Ermanno the slide guitar will remain in my corner of the dream...

now I just have to wait a little for my new style 2 baby, and in the next future pics and sound clips to share with all the friends of the forum.

merci a tous, ciao à bras

Giampaolo
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Yo
Langue pendue
Yo

MessageSujet: Re: weiss style 2 Ermanno Pasqualato (et footdrums)   weiss style 2 Ermanno Pasqualato (et footdrums) EmptyJeu 5 Fév - 19:53

benvenuto ! à bras
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=yolemafreux
Clem
Langue pendue
Clem

MessageSujet: Re: weiss style 2 Ermanno Pasqualato (et footdrums)   weiss style 2 Ermanno Pasqualato (et footdrums) EmptyJeu 5 Fév - 20:21

Nouveau, et déjà porteur de l'espoir d'apporter un autre regard sur la musique...

Hoping to see you with your weissenborn soon!! à bras
Michael Haunschmid
Bavard
Michael Haunschmid

MessageSujet: MP3s of Ermanno Pasqualatos guitars   weiss style 2 Ermanno Pasqualato (et footdrums) EmptyDim 15 Mar - 11:31

Hi Giampaolo,

I got a Hermann Weissenborn. Great guitar. Want to hear it? I recorded 2 of my songs with his guitar. Get the MP3s there: Hermann Weissenborn. Hope you like the songs.

By the way: I have an original H. Weissenborn as well. Koa made - the truth: Ermannos Guitars sound better.

Greetings form Vienna
Michael
http://www.lapsteel.net
jumpohlen
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: weiss style 2 Ermanno Pasqualato (et footdrums)   weiss style 2 Ermanno Pasqualato (et footdrums) EmptyLun 16 Mar - 1:19

this message is for give to Yo, Clem and Michael a little feedback about my guitar.
two weeks ago I went to Emanno for getting my new guitar.
we spend some ours together and have some fun playing together. so you can be lucky also to see and hear me on some video in the YouTube channel of Ermanno, like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1LbH4O8inc&feature=channel_page

apart from this I want to say that the guitar sound it's amazing.
I don't have the possibility to compare that with other similar instruments.
But is really sounding like wood and strings, feeling the vibration from my knees up to my ears.

I own also a Larrivee OM5 from ten years. With the actual value for money it's a some 2.000 € guitar. I was really proud of the sound of this guitar.
Now, comparing that to the Ermanno's weiss, it seems me sounding more plastic and less woody than few weeks ago.

I'm definitely sure, the Ermanno works are really a bargain for anyone wants to have a real hand made guitar, with a pro sound, but affordable for almost anyone who loves music.

many greetings to all
Michael Haunschmid
Bavard
Michael Haunschmid

MessageSujet: Re: weiss style 2 Ermanno Pasqualato (et footdrums)   weiss style 2 Ermanno Pasqualato (et footdrums) EmptyLun 16 Mar - 9:04

jumpohlen a écrit:

I own also a Larrivee OM5 from ten years. With the actual value for money it's a some 2.000 € guitar. I was really proud of the sound of this guitar.
Now, comparing that to the Ermanno's weiss, it seems me sounding more plastic and less woody than few weeks ago.

As you say, acoustic guitars generally cant be compared to Weissenborns. They are built completely different: No fingers that mute strings, strings vibrating freely high above the neck. Much more "Schalldruck", I guess thats acoustic pressure or audio pressure in English.

But - even compared to other Weissenborns Ermannos guitar is the winner. I am not only talking about the price, but about sound.

My Hawaiatar cost about 2800 Euros, my original Weissenborn Style 1 even more: some 3000 Euros.

Ermannos Weissenborn Guitars start from 620 Euros or so > which makes it easy to decide Bad)

And - if you say: feeling the vibration from my knees up to my ears Thats it exactly. And thats why I am really looking forward to my Hermann bariton Weissenborn. Ermanno hast just started building it. As soon as its ready, you will get pictures and sound examples.

Greetings from Vienna
Michael
http://www.lapsteel.net
flo'n'co
Langue pendue
flo'n'co

MessageSujet: nouvelle video de weiss   weiss style 2 Ermanno Pasqualato (et footdrums) EmptyVen 27 Mar - 16:32