Slide et résonateurs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Slide et résonateurs

Présentation et FAQ sur la slide et les guitares résonateurs

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Trottinette électrique OCEAN DRIVE A9 avec clignotants
299.99 € 599.99 €
Voir le deal

Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???

+5
rcrider
Fred Kinbom
G_Rom
nicoboy3
Chris Fire
9 participants
AuteurMessage
Chris Fire
Langue pendue

Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? Empty
MessageSujet: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyMar 29 Jan - 13:21

Salut à Tous,

Bon comme mes petites vidéos Youtubeiennes sonnent totalement pourries, je me suis décidé pour m'équiper d'un micro Sunrise... Si vous pouvez me dire ou je puis me procurer pareil chose à moindre coût je suis preneur...

D'autre part, va t il me falloir un petit préamp extérieur ou pas???? Et enfin un tel micro ne va t il pas abimer le vernis de ma belle weissenborn????

Humm les nombreux doutes m'etreignent, tout ce stress est insupportable stress stress stress

haha ! haha ! haha !

Merci pour votre aide a venir

Chris
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/user/hotfirecaster
nicoboy3
Langue pendue
nicoboy3

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyMar 29 Jan - 13:33

salut!
moi aussi ça m'interesse étant donné que je compte équiper ma future d'un sunrise.
G_Rom
Langue pendue
G_Rom

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyMar 29 Jan - 14:20

Si on etait sur certain forum pas tres cool, vous auriez une réponse du genre, on a deja parler du sujet et si tu utilise la fonction recherche tu aurais une réponse à ta question. Mais comme ici nous sommes la pour se rendre service et s'entraider voici reponse à ta question ;-)

il y a le plus connu chez Elderly:
http://www.elderly.com/brand/SUNRISE.html

Mais il y a egalement:
http://www.berkeleymusic.com/SUNRISE.html
http://guitar-xperience.com/onlinestore/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=169&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=214&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=38
http://charleysguitar.com/Accessories.php
http://www.justmusic.net.au/other.html
http://www.tiptop.se/cgi-bin/tillsalu.cgi?rubrik=Pickups-Guitar&kol=10&value=Gitarrmickar

Je vous conseil de demander si c'est dispo avant.

Pour le preamp, c'est evidemment que vous aurez un meilleur son maintenant c'est une question finance.

Et je ne penses pas que le vernis s'abimera avec le micro, mais par precaution il est préférable de demander à Tony, car d'un vernis à l'autre on ne sait jamais.

Voila amis slideurs
Fred Kinbom
Langue pendue
Fred Kinbom

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyMar 29 Jan - 15:10

Chris,

My French is crap, but if I understand you correctly in that you want to improve the sound of your youtube videos, in my opinion, a soundhole pickup like the Sunrise is NOT the answer. Magnetic pickups are not the best way to capture acoustic sound. They are good in a live situation with a band, as you can get plenty of volume without the feedback problems of a microphone, but they are essentialy electric guitar pickups. For home recording (for youtube clips or demos), you would be much better off investing in a decent microhone - there are many cheap condenser mics these days (the SE Electronics SE2200A is one I'm very happy with), but even a cheaper Sony stereo mic (they are excellent) would be a vast improvement on the sound quality in your youtube clips.

For amplifying your Weiss, the most natural sounding pickup I have tried or heard is the K&K Pure Western Mini. They sell "seconds" (100% functioning but cosmetially flawed) of their great pickups on eBay sometimes for around $70! Great value for money, and a sound so natural that I have actually blended it with microphones for recording. IMO, a Sunrise pickup sounds like a Sunrise pickup - not like the different guitars they are in.

If you still would like to buy a Sunrise, I would recommed Elderly, as above. I have bought from them many times - always great service and good prices, and for small orders shipping to Europe costs only $10.

(By the way - what happened to your latest youtube video? I was going back to have another listen and give some feedback but it was gone. I thought you had some really nice ideas in there and wanted to say - please add a vocal melody! Smile What tuning was it? I think I'm also not the only one who would like to hear your Weiss recorded with better sound quality! Wink It's great that you are posting music - music is in the end of the day the reason we are here. Smile)

Look forward to hearing more of your playing!

Fred
http://www.fredrikkinbom.com
rcrider
Bavard
rcrider

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyMar 29 Jan - 16:21

salut salut,

Ouai moi je suis d'accord avec Fred, je pense q'un petit micro à condensateur serait mieux, ca coute pas forcement plus cher, par contre le truc, c'est qu'il faut placer les micro et les ranger apres chaque session, parce que c'est fragile c'est petite chose la, donc c'est bien moins pratique qu'un micro de rosace.
Faut peser le pour et le contre, moi je vais m'acheter une paire de Rode NT5 pour faire des prises stéréo, le micro seul coute dans les 160€, après il faut au moins une carte son avec une alimentation phantome.

Enfin voila, tout dépend de ce que tu recherche enfaite...

Bonne journée la fête !
Chris Fire
Langue pendue

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyMar 29 Jan - 18:40

Dear Fred, And Dear Friends,

Well thanks for your advises full of wisdom. For the mic in fact I've got a Studio project B1 that could be linked to my MAUDIO DMP3 preamp before being plugged into my Korg MKII1200 recorder, but the electric transfo of my DMP3 is out of order, so I have to buy another one, so, I promise I will record my tunes in the future with better conditions, and perhaps even re record my old tracks that you could find on you tube.

About my last recording I put it on the web last sunday, after 3 recordings tries and put the worst version. And as Sliding delta and Weissy thought it was not that good, I decided to delete this version and to work on my tune for making it sounds better. Good Friends help, is important, and I prefer to put something that's not too a shame on the web. So I thought, this tune has good ideas but it wasn't built properly, and to write a song is like to built a house, if you put the basement on the top of the roof, both could be nice, it will not give you a good house... So I have to work more on this tune.

The shame for me is that I've got a job eating a lot of time, and no more time left to play as I would, and as it's freezing in France, and got no money left to buy more gas... It's not easy for this moment.

The tune was recorded in a basic open G, my favorite tuning, with open D and open D6... But I began sliding 6 months ago and have to practise more.

About the lyrics...Well it's my problem I only sing under my shower, and it's muc easier for me to write music than lyrics... And I used to compose mostly with "normal" guitar or piano... I think I will put a new tune on my youtube account soon with a "very special" lyric, but I have to practise this tune before succeeding singing on it.

Anyway thanks again for your kind words. I still (steel) hope to see you soon in Paris, and I don't forget the good wine story!!!

Cheers my good friend!

Chris
Fab
Langue pendue
Fab

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyMer 30 Jan - 0:05

Fred Kinbom a écrit:
Chris,

For amplifying your Weiss, the most natural sounding pickup I have tried or heard is the K&K Pure Western Mini. They sell "seconds" (100% functioning but cosmetially flawed) of their great pickups on eBay sometimes for around $70! Great value for money, and a sound so natural that I have actually blended it with microphones for recording. IMO, a Sunrise pickup sounds like a Sunrise pickup - not like the different guitars they are in.

Fred

Hello Fred,
You said that the pure western mini is "the most natural sounding pickup you've ever tried", and I was firstly decided (based on your advice a few months ago) to chose this one for my furur weissenborn. But the luthier who is building it has problems to find it in Belgium, and he is advising me the Schatten Design pickup. It seems to be build on the same principle of the K&K. I was wondering if you had also tried this one? Did you?
http://www.myspace.com/rainmakersband
Fred Kinbom
Langue pendue
Fred Kinbom

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyMer 30 Jan - 0:55

Hi Fab,

I have not tried the Schatten pickup. I made my decision to try the K&K pickup based on advice from Steinar Gregertsen, a great lap steel player from Norway who seems to have tried most pickups and guitars in the world. Wink

It is easy to buy the K&K pickup straight from K&K here, or to bid on one of the mentioned "seconds" they sell on eBay, like this one.

When my Lazy River Weissenborn was built by Rance White, I bought a K&K Pure Western Mini and had it shipped straight to him and he installed it, and I have also installed two K&K systems in old Oahus myself - it's a bit nerve-wrecking Wink but not difficult.

I don't have any "business connection" with K&K, I just think they make a great product that is also cheap, and they seem like really nice people and a small, family-run business.

Hope that helps! Smile When will your Weiss be ready?

Fred
http://www.fredrikkinbom.com
aymaleo
Langue pendue
aymaleo

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyMer 30 Jan - 11:18

Juste pour info, le pure western n'est en fait composé que de trois pastille piezzo a 20 ct d'euros pieces, d'un peu de cable et de gaine thermoretractable et d'un jack tube soit environ 12 euros et une heure de travail, il ya possiblilte de le tester avant montage dans la guitare.
Chris Fire
Langue pendue

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyMer 30 Jan - 12:03

Sauf que question bricolage j'ai deux mains gauches... ouin !
robertjohnson64
Langue pendue
robertjohnson64

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyMer 30 Jan - 12:35

C'est super simple simple de se faire un micro avec une pastille piezo, et c'est vraiment pas cher. Après le probleme, c'est comment l'installer sur ta weiss, chai pa si t'es motivé pour percer la caisse pour faire une sortie jack mais ca m'étonnerais... Du coup ca sera pas forcément très élégant, t'aura ton jack qui sortira de la rosace, mais bon un des avantages c'est que c'est pas cher et que tu peux l'enlever si tu veux, alors qu'un sunrise est cher et laissera un minimum de trace sur ta weiss...
Si tu veux te faire un micro avec pastille piezo:
http://www.gougi.com/fr/schertle/piezo/
http://www.ehhs.cmich.edu/~dhavlena/electric.gif
aymaleo
Langue pendue
aymaleo

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyMer 30 Jan - 12:50

Si tu ne veux pas le faire par toi meme, vas voir un luthier, je serai pas surpris qu'il ait une alternative qui te satisfasse pleinement. Une autre solution consiste a faire un boitier de type roland qui contiendra ton jack et tes piezzo que tu fixe a l'arriere du chevalet en exterieur, soit avec du double face tout con, soit a la glue, ou la pate a fix. Il y a un tas de moyen de faire des trucs discret et reversibles
Chris Fire
Langue pendue

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyMer 30 Jan - 13:54

Merci pour vos conseils!!! Je crois en effet que je vais aller voir un luthier (Damico)... Je lui ai déjà confié des guitares et à chaque fois il en prend le plus grand soin... Pas comme les 3 brigands Parisiens, que je ne citerai pas, très réputés qui m'ont pété le truss rod de ma strat et m'ont fait payé la réparation... Bref je rentre dans le hors sujet là.

De plus il me semble que Grégoire m'avait montré un nouveau système de captation du son des acoustique, un peu plus chaleureux que le piezo dont je ne suis pas un grand fan...

Merci encore pour vos conseils!!! Dans un premier temps je vais tenter des prises de sons avec mon studio project, car le plus facile c'est quand même de me récupérer un transfo pour mon préamp...
Chris Fire
Langue pendue

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyMer 30 Jan - 13:55

sourire
aymaleo
Langue pendue
aymaleo

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyMer 30 Jan - 14:27

PLus chaleureux, il n'y a que l'electret, mais comme disent les grand, il faut polariser le micro donc il necessite un preampli et une alim Le piezzo n'a besoin que d'une pastille et d'un jack. Ceci dit j'ai entendu un jour un mix piezzo electret tres interessant, mais je n'ai pas le secret du fabricant.
Fab
Langue pendue
Fab

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptyVen 1 Fév - 0:33

Fred Kinbom a écrit:
Hi Fab,

I have not tried the Schatten pickup. I made my decision to try the K&K pickup based on advice from Steinar Gregertsen, a great lap steel player from Norway who seems to have tried most pickups and guitars in the world. Wink

It is easy to buy the K&K pickup straight from K&K here, or to bid on one of the mentioned "seconds" they sell on eBay, like this one.

When my Lazy River Weissenborn was built by Rance White, I bought a K&K Pure Western Mini and had it shipped straight to him and he installed it, and I have also installed two K&K systems in old Oahus myself - it's a bit nerve-wrecking Wink but not difficult.

I don't have any "business connection" with K&K, I just think they make a great product that is also cheap, and they seem like really nice people and a small, family-run business.

Hope that helps! Smile When will your Weiss be ready?

Fred

Hi Fred,

Thanks for the advices. Based on your advices, and on the sound of your guitar, I think I will choose the K&K pickup. Perhpas someday I will say
I based my descision based on advices from Fred, a great lap steel player Wink My project started last October, and the luthier should start to build it at this time. I hope to have it in three months! let's see!
http://www.myspace.com/rainmakersband
nicoboy3
Langue pendue
nicoboy3

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptySam 2 Fév - 0:16

que pensez vous du seymour duncan qu'utilise ben harper
Link_Zee
Langue pendue
Link_Zee

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptySam 2 Fév - 1:12

C'est celui que Tony Francis m'a conseillé et qu'il va me monter sur ma teardrop.
C'est celui que lui même utilise sur ses instruments personnels et sur la plupart qu'il construit. Donc c'est un micro recommandé par Mr Francis.
Pour les anglophones, je vous mets les paroles de Tony :

"I would reccomend the Seymour Duncan 'Mag Mic' soundhole pickup for my acoustic Weissenborns. It is the same pickup used by Ben Harper and David Lindley, both formerly used the Sunrise (which is also a fine pickup)."

"These are the best sounding, and I use them on all of my personal guitars aswell as the guitars I build. Im sure you will be very happy with the magmic."
Chris Fire
Langue pendue

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptySam 2 Fév - 11:23

Mais bon sang, mais c'est bien sur!!! J'aurais du poser la question à Tony Francis...Merci ppour le tuyau Link_Zee bravo !
Link_Zee
Langue pendue
Link_Zee

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? EmptySam 2 Fév - 14:37

De rien victoire
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???   Ou me procurer un micro sun rise??? Empty

Ou me procurer un micro sun rise???
Page 1 sur 1